Thursday, June 12, 2008

Thing #2 - Creating My Blog and Avatar

I decided on my posting name and the name of my blog by a need for creativity and my love of math! Instead of a simple enumeration of 23 things, I hope that this blog becomes an exponentially powerful learning experience, wherein I take each of the things and build on them so that they become way more powerful than they are when taken additively. So, yeah, "Things to the Twenty-Third Power." My posting name is my first name, conclusively anonymous but not, since my name's so unique.

My experience in creating the blog was pretty easy, since I've done it before - Blogger makes it simple for you. (Even simple enough, I dare say, for a 5th grader!)

My avatar reflect your personality because it's math-tastic! I created an avatar that looks kind of like my real self... I have red longish hair, and I stand in front of a math-filled chalk board sometimes... But she is, I have to say, slimmer and cuter! I didn't give her my body type - but not because I didn't want to accurately reflect it, but because they didn't offer that cool t-shirt in plus sizes! Tee hee!

1 comment:

mmw said...

Your blog and avatar look great! I'm enjoying your postings too. I am definitely receptive to your humor! :-)