Sunday, July 20, 2008

Thing #21 - Animotorized!

Animoto is down. Be back later with content!

UPDATE, NEXT DAY: Wow, that was some work! I got my photos loaded through my Flickr account (which took a while), and then apparently they don't allow m4a format, just mp3... So, after 20 minutes of reformatting adventures, I got the song I wanted loaded. It's rendering now...

The video is made of photos I took at a Sigur Rós concert a few years ago at Bass Hall in Fort Worth. It was an amazing concert, and I chose one of their new songs to be the soundtrack to my photos.

I will DEFINITELY use Animoto to make a few "class videos" for our holiday and end-of-year parties. Hopefully, by then, they'll take care of the bumpiness and lag time. Again, I'm hoping they allow these videos through the firewall.

Right on, they're done rendering - let's give this a go!

Ok, here's a link to it!

I tried to get it to embed, but scripts wouldn't work right and my blog's not showing up on their Blogger interface! Grrrr.

Let's try the Flash option here:









Yay! There's my video! Loverly!

No comments: